At SBK, we follow a partnership process that’s as precise as it is flexible. It starts with a financial plan — detailed and created for you. We make ongoing planning and investment recommendations designed to help you achieve your goals. We also research and document tax strategies upfront, for your benefit. From there, your team orchestrates ongoing execution, and reaches out often to keep you in the loop. Our process is our way of helping to instill the mutual trust toward maximizing your wealth potential.
Our 6-Step Partnership Process
- Learn more about you
- Share information about SBK
- Gain understanding of what you’re looking for
- Determine your goals & objectives
- Introduce your investment, tax and support team
- Explore possible solutions, raise potential issues
- Present a customized, research-based financial plan
- Explain all options and opportunities
- Answer any questions
- Adjust plan based on final decisions & cash flow analysis
- Prepare documentation needed to move forward
- Execute portfolio and tax strategies
- Ongoing calls, emails, notifications to clarify/advise
- On as-needed basis
- Annual meeting
- Review progress
- Re-assess goals & objectives and implement
Independent Collaboration. SBK augments its services with the capital market assumptions, ongoing due diligence and investment research from Rogerscasey, other investment research and fund access from Dimensional Fund Advisors, and the custodial services of Charles Schwab.
These relationships allow SBK—a small, intimate firm—to compete on a global level, giving clients a best-of-all world’s approach to wealth management.