SBK Financial’s balanced approach to customized wealth management sets us apart:
- Professional + personal. Our big-company financial chops are coupled with a warm, relationship-oriented approach to service.
- Comfortable + conscientious. While the SBK office is casual, our advice is anything but. It’s quantitative and analytical—delivered by experienced advisors.
- Well rounded. SBK’s integrated full-service philosophy encompasses planning, investment and tax.
- Tax focus. Because of our tax and accounting backgrounds, we offer tax planning at the forefront and strive to identify new tax savings ideas and address tax implications proactively.
- Value-added resources. Independent collaboration complements our in-house advisory services.
- High tech, high touch. We embrace advanced technology throughout our operations, giving our team more time to spend with you, and helping us deliver more value.
- Client needs first. Our team works for you, not a giant corporation, and we don’t earn commissions or sell add-on products.
A fully transparent one-fee service model
- At SBK Financial, there’s no hidden agenda. We don’t sell products, and we don’t earn commissions.
- Because our services include financial planning and tax services—in addition to investment management—you get more value than you would from a traditional wealth advisory firm.
Neither a financial adviser’s compensation structure or their professional credentials or designations should be viewed as the sole determining factor in obtaining or retaining their services. Please see our disclosure page for further information on the professional designations discussed on this website. Personalized services, experience or expertise of a particular adviser should not be construed as a guarantee of a particular outcome. Past performance does not guarantee future results. All investing comes with risk, including risk of loss.